Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Heater covers

Today I put the covers back on the heaters. I'd been dreading this, as I just knew I would lose at least once cover. This usually isn't such a bad thing, as Depot sells pretty much everything. Except, of course, covers for the kind of heaters at the IP.

Well, I got them all on and no covers were missing. I am missing a corner piece, but I'll figure out a way to wing it.

The appliances arrived today and Walter began installing them. Microwave went in fine, but the stove interferes with the gas supply line. Yep, the gas supply line that Frank put in for me a few weeks back. Per my directions. Per what the stove manufacturer said to do.

I guess Frank will be re-routing the gas line tomorrow.

The kitchen is almost done. All cabinets are in, the appliances are almost in and the slab got installed today.

John has mortised all the new interior doors and they're all well hung. Just need to add handles and paint them.

Kathleen came over today and measured the windows. She'll be dealing with the shear curtains to hide the ugly windows.

Tomorrow I'll start with the baseboard and the casings.

The camera was out of batteries, hence no new pictures for this post.

1 comment:

Kathleen Claire said...

I can't believe you haven't burned out yet. You are amazing!